Pokemon RP (Dane' and Lindy)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pokemon RP (Dane' and Lindy)

Post by Mirrormoth on Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:22 am

As they flew overhead Ambrette Town, Valen was shocked to see the situation unfolding beneath them. Tides were surging through the city roads, leaving behind hordes of agitated water pokemon. People had to evacuate flooded buildings and the police were on standby to keep the pokemon at bay.
“What on Earth? I’ve never seen something like that before”
Trying to spot a safe spot to land, Valen steered Noivern towards the top a nearby building. Once they had landed, Valen returned Noivern and followed Lira down a stairway that lead inside the building. The building had been seemed to have been temporarily abandoned because of the flooding.
“This is quite creepy, Let hurry outside, we need to figure out what’s upsetting the pokemon like this.”

As the two trainers made their way outside, they were nearly swept away by a massive wave of water. As the water began to pull back, Pokemon began to takeover the street.
Valen was drenched head to toe with water, and from what he could see Lira had been soaked too.
“You okay?”, he asked as he tried to shake off what had just happened. He reached for a pokeball on his belt. “Maybe Dewdong can help, It might be able to take us to the source of the problem, Maybe even communicate with these pokemon.”
Releasing his dewdong, Valen told it to try and communicate with the agitated pokemon. It didn’t seem to have much luck communicating, but it sensed something in water and began to flail about in search of dry land.
This surprised Valen and rushing to his pokemon’s side, he noticed red rash-like burns from the ocean water on dewdong’s skin.
“This isn’t good, Hang in their buddy...Lira! The water! There’s something in it.”
Mirrormoth
Admin

View user profile http://eatingjellybeans.africamotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane on Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:03 pm

Lira let her ninetales and audino out.
"Ok ninetales use crafty shield to stop status conditions. Audino use floral healing to fix their skin."
Then water pokemon seemed to calm down a bit. The tide rolled back to a normal level.
The people seemed confused.
"Everyone can go home now. We are here to investigate the problem. These pokemon are injured and will be cared for."
The people dispersed and officer jenny came to talk to them.

erasmusdane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirrormoth on Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:01 pm

Returning Dewgong to the safety of its pokeball, Valen assist Lira with the injured Pokemon. When Officer Jenny approached, turned his attention to her and explained their discovery of the polluted water. The officer seemed to take action to this and called into her handheld radio immediately, “Please ensure that all civilians and pokemon do not enter the ocean water. Everyone who has been exposed to the water needs to make their way down the nearest hospital or pokemon centre for treatment”
Relieved to hear that some action had been taken, Valen now questioned, “Do you perhaps know how all of this happened?...if this is a chemical in the water surely we can trace its origin?”

Officer Jenny frowned as she thought over anything that might hint towards a clue. With a click of her fingers, she came to a possible cause, “You know there was a recent shipwreck that took place just off the reef a few kilometers away. The only thing is that the ship that sank, was a passenger ship, I doubt any chemicals other than oil had been on that boat.”
Valen looked at Lira, his thoughts were racing. “What do you think Lira? Should we check out this shipwreck?”
(I’m thinking that the passenger ship was actually a Team rocket ship used for smuggling illegal substances. The ship crashed on the reef and sank causing all the chemicals to pour out into the ocean. Team rocket can be seen at the wreck, maybe trying to retrieve any goods that weren’t damaged? – We can have a on boat fight between them…maybe later to restore the water that can head to a local professor’s lab and try to get a chemical to neutralize the water again)
Mirrormoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane on Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:13 pm

Lira and Valen set out to the shipwreck on a boat with officer Jenny. As the approached the shipwreck they saw people om other ships rummaging through what they could reach of the sunken ship.
"Halt! Who are you! You are not authorised to be here!" Officer Jenny yelled to the other people.
As the people straightened the big red R on their clothes became visible and Lira gasped.
"Of course this is team rocket's doing. Who else could harm pokemon like that?"
"Be on your way! This as nothing to do with you! This is team rocket property!" One of the people spoke back. "If you do not leave, we will have to force you to."
"How could they force us to? Surely not even they would harm their pokemon by letting them get in contact with this horrible water, would they?" She looked at Valen, but already officer Jenny had her Crobat out, ready to attack or defend. Could they really fight from their boats? They couldn't possibly all have flying pokemon to battle with?
Tention ran high as the team rocket goons sent out Zubat.
"Well then pichu, i guess we gotta zap 'em outa the sky huh?" She let her pichu out and it agreed with a "chu"

erasmusdane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirrormoth on Mon May 01, 2017 10:45 pm

Preparing for a battle out on the boats, Valen followed Lira’s lead and released his own pokemon out into the battle frenzied sky. “Go Noivern!”
The mighty dragon burst forth from its pokeball with a roar. It narrowed it eyes angrily and sent a shadow ball towards Team Rockets boat. The attack hit with a ‘thwack’ sound, causing the tiny crew to yell and curse. They stumbled about in confusion, then one of them glared furiously at Valen. Pulling off a black Blalklava that had hidden his face, Luca revealed himself and yelled at Valen, “You!!!”

“Luca?”, Valen gasped. The boy was surprised to see Luca wearing a team rocket uniform, he was even more surprised to see the expression of anger and hate plastered across his enemies face.
“Lira’s coming with me Valen, this is the last time you’ll stand in my way”’
Valen narrowed his ice blue eyes, “Not a chance, I won’t let you take her”
With the flick of his hand, Valen sent Noivern charging towards Luca. His opponent was prepared of course, and released his charizard in retaliation. The two dragons fought furiously, until finally Luca’s crew mates joined in on the attack. With a sharp blow to Noivern, the dragon was sent spiralling down into the ocean water. It hit the side of the boat, knocking Valen overboard.

The boy thrashed through the chemical water, he felt his eyes and skin burning. “Hang In there Noivern, I’m coming”
Reaching his pokemon at last, he returned it to the safety of its pokeball. He was about to head back to the boat, when suddenly a painful crack pulsed against the back of his skull.
“Lira!” he yelled through pained confusion.
He saw her petit face briefly, soft and tear stained. He felt himself sinking, his vision fading out as the salt water enveloped his body.
Mirrormoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane Today at 10:11 pm

Lira tried to reach Valen as he began to sink.
"Dewgong come out! Get Valen out!" Her voice was high and broken. As she jumped into the water she was relieved to see a flash of light where Valen had gone down and dewgong pushed its master up to air.
'Good job dew..." Her words were cut off with a yelp as she was lifted out of the water. She thrashed against the hands that held her and a cloth covered her mouth. Soon she was unconcious. The last thing she saw was Luca's face.

Lira woke up in a nice room. There was a big bed covered in silk and some tea with food laid out for her. She did a quick tally of her pokeballs amd was relieved to find them all where they were meant to be.
"Ninetales come out."
The fix like pokemon appeared before her and she embraced it qith tears in her eyes.
"What are we going to do?" She sobbed.
the door opened and Luca walked in.
Ninetailes raised it hackles and extended its tails at Luca.
"Why am i here Luca?!" Lira furiously wiped tears away. "Can't you understand that we are over!? I don't want anything to do with you anymore!"
Luca smiled. "Oh my pidove. I have missed you. I trust you are satified with your room? I can make arrangements if you aren't."
"Yeah letting me go would be good."
"I can't do that. You see this is the only safe place for you. After our plans are put into motion the outside world will be way too dangerous for a beauty like you."
"What are you planing!?"
"Oh i can't tell you that. But let's just say the chemical that got leaked was just a little taste of what is to come."
"But why luca!? What happened to you! You were so good and caring how could you ever join team rocket amd do these terrible things!?"
"Well how else would i get enough power to win you back? You see, you and i are going to restart the world together."
"I don't know what you plan on doing but i would rather die than be with you again!"
"Oh but dying will be much more pleasant than what awaits outside these walls"

erasmusdane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top