Saberfang

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Saberfang

Post by erasmusdane on Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:05 pm

The wagon toppled over
“Let the girl go and I might let you live!”
Silence fell.
Suddenly the wagon exploded in a ball of white. When the dust settled Mila was encased in light. Her eyes shown a solid white and she glared at Seth. Creating a light whip she lashed out at Seth.
"If you want her, fight her for it." The dark man said.
Mila kept hitting at Seth, forcing him back.
She had no control over her body of her magic.

erasmusdane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirrormoth on Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:59 am

”If you want her, Fight her for it”
Dodging the lash of Mila’s whip, Seth stepped backwards to put some distance between them. He couldn’t afford to take more damage with the current amount of magic he had - not if he wanted to win Mila back. Frustrated, he growled threateningly stranger, “Why are you doing this?! Answer me Human! ”

Flicking his tail in clear agitation, Seth felt his body tremble. His feline form had begun to destabilize, He had almost at his limit.
Shit, I need to more time.

Allowing the shadows to return him to his human form, then Seth dove towards the remnants of the wagon wheel; He narrowly missed the lash of Mila’s whip. Scrambling for one of the metal spokes of the wheel, Seth dislodged it and used it to knock back Mila’s whip. It certainly wasn’t the best make-shift sword, but it was better than being burnt by white magic.

“Mila! You’re being controlled, snap out of it!”
Seth continued to call to her, but it was clear that the curse mark had complete control over her body and mind.

He was running out of options. He had an idea on how he could save her, but it was a very risky plan. He would only have one chance to force out the dark magic from her body, and not only would that risk his life, it would risk hers too.
Mirrormoth
Admin

View user profile http://eatingjellybeans.africamotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:55 pm

Mila kept going at Seth with a flurry of light attacks, most got dodged, but the ones that hit hit hard. He was losing stamina fast and she could see it. She kept screaming at herself to stop, but she was a prisoner in her body, unable to control what she did. She felt a swell of light energy forming inside her.
No, not that. He can't handle a blow that big. Please STOP!
She cried out into an empty void. A ball of light shot from her hands and hit Seth full in the chest. His body was motionless on the floor. her body moved towards him. No, not motionless, he was still breathing. Her body crouched down next to him. His head lifted to look at her. Another ball of light was starting to form.
Run Seth. Please. DO something!
Energy growing inside her, ready to release.
She squeezed her eyes shut and tears spilled out.
I'm so sorry....

erasmusdane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirrormoth on Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:25 am

A Surge of magical energy suddenly hit Seth square in the chest. He had dodged most of Mila’s other attacks, but his stamina had failed him at last. He crumpled backwards into the dirt. Struggling to stay conscious through the pain and exhaustion, he thought silently, ”This is it...You’re lost in the darkness... I couldn’t save you.”
Helpless, He gazed up at Mila; readying himself for the final blow.

Her hands trembled as she prepared for her next attack. Tears began to trickle down her expressionless face. She was fighting against the curse, Her will power unyielding in its struggle against the darkness.
One of her tears struck Seth’s cheek.
Realizing that Mila was not yet lost to the darkness, a sense of hope seemed to awaken within Seth. He smirked, “You and I are not going to die here”
Using the last of his energy, Seth threw himself at her. Locking his arms around her body, he forced her into submission. His fangs pierced through her skin and into the curse mark. A gush of blood and magic filled his mouth.

Seth began to siphon out the dark magic within her body. Each draw on her blood seemed to bring him closer to the tug of her soul. If he wasn’t carful he could kill her.
Carefully sucking at the last fragment of darkness, Seth pulled back from her neck and slowly released Mila from his hold
“He has no hold over you anymore…”
Breathing heavily, Seth stood up and turned towards the stranger. His eyes glowed dangerously as new power ran through his veins. ”Your magic has no hold over me stranger…I am darkness. Now let’s see how well you fair in a fight against a demon ”
Mirrormoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane on Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:51 pm

Mila felt the taint of dark magic seeping out of her. Slowly she became aware of her body. Seth was holding her. A sharp pain radiated from her neck. Then her whole body hurt. It was as though something was being torn from her. She wanted to scream, but she couldn't move. The pain stopped when Seth released her. All of the dark magic was gone... Ripped from her. But somehow she still felt different. She wasn't as pure as she once was, the black magic had left its mark.
Seth had a dangerous gleam in his eyes. Mila felt a chill run through her as she felt his magic. She didn't have the strength to hold him back. But did she really want to?

The man that had taken her did not seem afraid at all.
Light, you should be afraid. You should run if you value your life.
Seth hadn't had this much magical energy since she found him. It was bound to end badly for anyone who upset him, and this man had.
"A demon? Why you look like nothing more than a pup. If this weakling could almost defeat you, I won't even break a sweat."
A flurry of magic attacks hit Seth, creating a cloud of dust. A smirk played on the stranger's face, until the cloud vanished and Seth stood exactly as he had, unscathed.
"Don't kill him, please." Mila requested of Seth.
"I can't promise to keep your boyfriend alive." The stranger said
"Not you." She corrected him and turned back to Seth. "It isn't worth the trouble we will get in, do what you want, but do not kill."
And with that Seth was loose and she could only pray he would control himself.

erasmusdane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirrormoth on Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:50 pm

Rolling his eyes at Mila’s request, Seth obediently purred, “You’re too soft Princess… But if that is what you wish, then I will not kill him”
Flexing his claws, Seth stared at the stranger hungrily, “Upsetting me was a foolish mistake...Now, I’m going to make you regret it”

Moving with lightning-like reflexes, Seth was behind the stranger in seconds. He didn’t hold back.
Claws gleamed like steel as they cut through the shadows, a spray of blood signified each successful hit. The older man was clearly taken aback by the sudden change in Seth, A demon’s bloodlust was a fearful sight, after all, it was like a predator waiting to feed on wounded prey.

The man continued to parry helplessly against the attacks, but it was clear that Seth was growing bored of this game. When he had finally had enough, he struck the stranger with such force that it sent him flying backwards into the trunk of a tree. The crack of the wood was a sickening sound, but to Seth it was like a symphony before a pleasant meal.

Standing over the stranger, Seth grabbed the man by his hair and forced him to stare into his four threatening eyes, “This is what it feels like to fight a demon…understand the difference between us Human”
Releasing him, Seth stepped back and elegantly waved a hand over the man. A thin wisp of shadow wrapped around the stranger like rope, binding him in place.
“You know, normally I would have ripped your soul out and eaten it, I would have gotten a good meal out it too…consider yourself lucky Human, You owe your life to that girl”

Taking in a deep breath, Seth turned to Mila, “We cannot stay here. His guild will start to search for him. I cannot guarantee that I will not to kill them if they find us. ”
Crouching to the ground, Seth felt his skin ripple, he returned to his panther form.
Rubbing his large feline-head affectionately against Mila, he gestured for her to climb onto his back, “You’ve lost a lot of blood, it will be better for you to ride on my back.”
Mirrormoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by erasmusdane Yesterday at 6:07 pm

Mila slumped onto Seth's back.
"Go down the road, we are close. I have a score to settle..."
Seth obeyed and soon they arrived outside a mansion. She gates opened to accept them and the stopped in front of the door. The heavy door swung open and a man in a suit bowed them inside.
"A pleasure to see you again, My Lady." The man said.
"Nice to see you too Miles. Where are they?" The man Led them to a big room with a couple sitting on a big sofa.
"Oh darling!" The couple rushed at Mila to embrace her. A light shield struck them like an invisible wall.
"I am not your darling. I am nothing to you. You are nothing to me. We made this clear years ago. Do you know why I am in this state? Your 'employees' did this. I told you I was done with you. If you ever send someone after me again there will be hell to pay."
The man stared at her in bewilderment. "But... You... You are my daughter! I just wanted you back..."
"I am not your daughter anymore! Remember? You wrote me out of the will and the family. I have no bonds to you and that will not change. Why would you want me back now? You didn't want me then."
A wild fire burned in Mila's eyes. She had pushed down these scars for years and now the emotions were bubbling over."You have tainted my magic with your last trick" She spat the word. "You made sure our bond was broken when you chose this woman over your daughter, years ago. Do not expect me to come back now."
"Things have changed." The woman chimed in. "I accept you now. We heard about your success in the guild... I am sorry for doubting you."
"So now you accept me? Now that I have control over my magic. Now that I have grown into a successful young 'Lady'. Now that it will take no effort from you to clean up after my mishaps or to explain to other mothers why your step daughter is so 'strange'. Now you want me back to answer your beck and call, no doubt. It is too late now. I might have needed you as a child when you abandoned me, but I do not need you now."
She turned to walk out, but the doors were locked.
"I cannot let you go again. I am sorry for what we did. We shouldn't have tried to take your power away. We should have tried to understand, but we need your help! Please! I have an illness... I need a powerful mage to heal me..." The woman was on her knees.
"Of course you do." Mila regarded the woman then sighed. "I am not at my full strength. I will not be able to much. I will do what I can, and after that I have no connection to you. You will never contact me again. You will forget about me. And do not for one second think that I am helping because I care. I am simply a light mage and as such I am obligated to help those who come to me in need. If it were up to me you would live with the illness as my mother had. You would feel it slowly eat away at you. She did not deserve it, but you do. If you break the agreement the spell will dissolve and your illness will return, so best to not try to get to me again. " Mila put a hand on the woman and a bright flash engulfed them. The doors blew open. Mila walked through the door, with Seth beside her. Only leaning on him enough to not look like she needed help walking.

erasmusdane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum